Sunday, October 23

Is Brian Giles on the Indians' Radar Screen?

Raise your hand if you want to see Brian Giles back here in Cleveland.




I think I speak for all Indians fans when I say that we would love to have Brian Giles back. He is not only a productive player, but one of MLB's nice guys. He is great in a clubhouse and could really do a lot to contribute to this team on and off the field at 34 years of age. The only question is how many productive years he has left. I think a two-year deal sounds just about right.

Hopefully he has the class and dignity to walk away from the game when he doesn't have much left like Travis Fryman did a couple years ago.

1 Comments:

At 11/08/2005 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i remember when we GAVE BRIAN GILES AWAY for rincon.
my son and i had just discussed that ANY deal that included giles, that wasn't at least getting us schilling, or clemans, was a BAD deal.....then we got rincon.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home