Friday, October 7

Josh Cribbs to Return this Week

Get it? Return? He is returning from injury and he will be returning kickoffs, because he is a kickoff returner!

Whoa. I am funny. WHOOO! Whooo. whoooo.

Can you tell that we are coming off of a bye week?

Anyway, Cleveland.com has the return of Josh Cribbs.

    "There's a lot of linebackers running down full speed," he said. "Wide receivers want to stay away from linebackers. I don't care at all. I'm trying to make a mark at it. I'm trying to make a name for myself, being that tough guy willing to do whatever it takes.

    "I'm just trying to be known as that person who will go in there and make our kickoff return team special."

Charlie Frye, who also played in the MAC conference with Cribbs in college called Cribbs the Michael Vick of the MAC. So, make sure you look for him returning kicks this week for the Browns.

(Whooo.)

1 Comments:

At 10/07/2005 10:07 AM, Blogger Kiddicus Maximus said...

i don't know if that guy has the hands to be returning kicks. He reminds me of Northcutt but less darty.

Madden '06 is awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home